- Accomplishments & Priorities
- Environmental Protection Indicators for California (EPIC)
- Policy Documents
- Press Releases
- Quality Improvement Team Handbooks
- Publications Sites for Agencies Within Cal/EPA
- The History of the California Environmental Protection Agency
- Cal/EPA Library
- Title 27: Unified Program. Title 27, Division 1, General Functions and Responsibilities, Subdivision 4, Sate Delegation, Chapter 1, Unified Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials Management Regulatory Program (Effective May 14, 1999).
- Best Management Practices for Enforceable Permits (PDF)
- Cal/EPA Draft Fuels Guidance Document (PDF)
- Compendium of Cal/EPA Unified Enforcement Policies
- Fact Sheets. On this page you will find 1995 and 1997 fact sheets.
- Quality Improvement Team Handbooks. Information about Senate Bill 1082 (Calderon, Chapter 418, Statutes of 1993) directed Cal/EPA to improve the quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness of our programs while simultaneously increasing the level of environmental protection.
Publications Sites for Cal/EPA Agencies