CalEPA Boards, Departments and Office
Office of the Secretary
The mission of the California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA) is to restore, protect and enhance the environment, to ensure public health, environmental quality and economic vitality.
- CalEPA Contacts
- CalEPA General Email
- CalEPA Main Telephone: (916) 323-2514
- CalEPA Newsroom
- CalEPA Video Archive
- CalEPA Web Contact Email
Boards, Departments and Office
The California Air Resources Board’s (CARB) mission is to promote and protect public health, welfare and ecological resources through the effective and efficient reduction of air pollutants in recognition and consideration of the effects on the economy of the state.
The Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) has the primary responsibility for regulating all aspects of pesticide sales and use to protect the public health and the environment. DPR’s mission is to protect human health and the environment by regulating pesticide sales and use, and by fostering reduced-risk pest management.
- DPR Contacts
- General Telephone Number: (916) 445-4300
- DPR News and Publications
- DPR on YouTube
- DPR Web Contact Email
CalRecycle’s mission is to restore, protect, and manage the state’s natural, historical, and cultural resources for current and future generations using creative approaches and solutions based on science, collaboration, and respect for all the communities and interests involved.
- CalRecycle Contacts
- General Telephone Number: (916) 322-4027
- CalRecycle Newsroom
- CalRecycle Videos
- CalRecycle on YouTube
- CalRecycle Web Contact Email
DTSC’s mission is to protect California’s people, communities, and environment from toxic substances, to enhance economic vitality by restoring contaminated land, and to compel manufacturers to make safer consumer products.
The mission of OEHHA is to protect and enhance public health and the environment by objective scientific evaluation of risks posed by hazardous substances.
- OEHHA Contacts
- General Telephone Number: (916) 324-7572 or Oakland (510) 622-3200
- Video About OEHHA
- OEHHA on YouTube
- OEHHA Web Contact Email
The State Water Resources Control Board’s mission is to preserve, enhance, and restore the quality of California’s water resources and drinking water for the protection of the environment, public health, and all beneficial uses, and to ensure proper water resource allocation and efficient use, for the benefit of present and future generations.
- State Water Board Contacts
- General Telephone Number: (916) 341-5250
- Division of Drinking Water
- General Telephone Number: (916) 449-5577
- SWRCB’s Board Meetings
- SWRCB’s Board Videos
- State Water Board Web Contact Email
Regional Water Quality Control Boards (RWQCB)
- General Telephone Number: (707) 576-2220
- General Telephone Number: (510) 622-2300
- General Telephone Number: (805) 549-3147
- General Telephone Number: (213) 576-6600
- General Telephone Number: (916) 464-3291
- Fresno Branch Office of the Central Valley Region (559) 445-5116
- Redding Branch Office of the Central Valley Region (530) 224-4845
- Victorville Branch Office of the Lahontan Region
- General Telephone Number: (530) 542-5400
- General Telephone Number: (760) 346-7491
- General Telephone Number: (951) 782-4130
- General Telephone Number: (619) 516-1990