California State Agency Drought Resources
California Drought (Official State of California webpage)
- The State’s primary drought webpage contains updates on all regulations, regulatory efforts, and responses to the drought.
- As part of the 2014 drought declaration, CDFA launched a one-stop website that provides timely updates on the drought and connects farmers to state and federal programs that they can access during the drought.
- Information on State Water Resources Control Board drinking water emergencies.
- Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. called for the creation of an Interagency Drought Task Force to provide an assessment of the State’s dry conditions and deliver recommendations on current and future state actions.
- News article with links to Executive Order and Drought Task Force. In addition, it contains the Proclamation of a State of Emergency.
- Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. signed legislation to assist drought-affected communities and provide funding to better use local water supplies.
Drought Preparedness and Water Conservation
- The state of California’s campaign to encourage and help citizens to conserve water.
- A list of tips to reduce water usage sorted by areas of the house.
- Archived information on California’s response to the 2009 drought.