The California Environmental Policy Council (CEPC) was originally established by the Environmental Protection Permit Reform Act of 1993 to designate a consolidated permit agency for applicants for environmental permits from multiple environmental agencies. In 1999 CEPC functions were expanded to review multimedia environmental evaluations of new motor vehicle fuels. The California Air Resources Board may not adopt any regulation that establishes a motor vehicle fuel specification unless a multimedia evaluation conducted by affected agencies and coordinated by the CARB is reviewed by the CEPC.
- Matthew Rodriquez, Agency Secretary (CEPC Chair)
- Mary D. Nichols, Chairman, ARB
- Lauren Ziese, Acting Director, OEHHA
- Felicia Marcus, Chairman, SWRCB
- Brian Leahy, Director, DPR
- Barbara A. Lee, Director, DTSC
- Ken DaRosa, Acting Director, CalRecycle
None scheduled at this time.
Please Note: If you require special accommodation to access documents on this site pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Ms. Michelle Hutzel, (916) 323-2515.