The California Environmental Protection Agency encourages public participation in what we do. We want you to know about the things we are working on and the news we make. Your participation at public events and meetings is always welcome.
CalEPA Media Contacts:
- Erin Curtis, Deputy Secretary for Communications and External Affairs
- Sheryl Watson, Assistant Director of Communications and External Affairs
- Communications and External Affairs Office – Main Number: (916) 324-9670
Media Contacts for CalEPA Boards, Departments and Office:
- California Air Resources Board
Contact: Stanley Young (916) 322-2990
- Department of Pesticide Regulation
Contact: Leia Bailey (916) 247-9344
- Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle)
Contact: Maria West (916) 319-9942
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
Contact: Allison Wescott (916) 963-6246
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
Contact: Sam Delson (916) 324-0955
- State Water Resources Control Board
Contact: Jackie Carpenter (916) 341-7365
Subscribe to News Releases (Media Only)
Members of the news media can subscribe to news release distribution lists using the links below. Subscriptions to other sources of information are available to the general public at CalEPA Listservs.
- CalEPA Media Advisories Subscription
- California Air Resources Board News Release Subscription
- Department of Pesticide Regulation News Release Subscription
- CalRecycle News Release Subscription
- To receive news releases from the Department of Toxic Substances Control, contact Media Relations Manager Elizabeth Scott.
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment News and Information
To receive news releases from the State Water Resources Control Board, contact the Office of Public Affairs.