Solid Waste Working Group Meeting Notice and Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the Solid Waste Working Group will be holding a meeting consistent with the information below.
MEETING DATE & TIME
September 24, 2018
10 am-12 pm
Members of the public may attend at the following location:
California Environmental Protection Agency
Conference Room 2530
1001 I Street
P.O. Box 2815
Sacramento, CA 95812-2815
Members of the public will have an opportunity to comment on each agenda item during the discussion or consideration of the item, consistent with Government Code section 11125.7(a).
- Roll Call
- Welcome and Introductions
- General Overview of Priorities from the Solid Waste and Waste Tire Strategic Plan – CalEPA
- Roundtable Review of Solid Waste Working Group Accomplishments – CalRecycle, CalEPA, San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board, Colorado River Basin Regional Water Quality Control Board, State Parks
- Roundtable Discussion on Priorities and Next Steps for 2018 and 2019 – CalRecycle, CalEPA, San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board, Colorado River Basin Regional Water Quality Control Board, State Parks
- Future meeting and agenda items
- Public comment on matters not on the agenda
The Group will hear public comment on issues within the Group’s jurisdiction.
All inquiries about the meeting or Group should be directed to Ken DaRosa at (916) 341-6544, via e-mail at Ken.DaRosa@calrecycle.ca.gov or by letter to 1001 I Street, P.O. Box 2815, Sacramento, California, 95812-0806. Notices, meeting agendas and other documents relating to the Group are available at https://www.calepa.ca.gov/border-affairs-program/california-mexico-border-relations-council/, and are available for public inspection upon request at 1001 I Street Sacramento, California 95814.
Persons who need special accommodations should contact Ken DaRosa (contact information above) at least 72 hours before the meeting to request special accommodations. You may also contact Mr. DaRosa if you are a person with limited English and would like to request interpreter services or are interested in a conference call-in option.