California Lithium-Ion Car Battery Recycling Advisory Group
Monday, Nov. 18, 2019
Coastal Hearing Room, 2nd Floor
California Environmental Protection Agency
1001 I Street, Sacramento, CA
1 – 5 p.m.
- 1:00 – 1:15: Opening Remarks – Jared Blumenfeld, CalEPA Secretary
- 1:15 – 1:45: Welcome and Introductions – Caroline Godkin, Deputy Secretary for Environmental Policy and Emergency Response
- 1:45 – 2:00: Remarks Regarding Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act – CalEPA
- 2:00 – 2:30: Discussion of Roles, Expectations, Charter, and Procedural Questions – Mohammed Omer, Engineer, DTSC
- 2:30 – 3:00: Discussion of Bill, Current Landscape, and Advisory Group Mission – Mohammed Omer
- 3:00 – 3:30: Break
- 3:30 – 4:00: Discussion of Contents of Ideal Finished Deliverable – Mohammed Omer
- 4:00 – 4:30: Open floor input from Advisory Group members on topics relevant to Advisory Group – Caroline Godkin
- 4:30 – 4:45: Public Comment Period
- 4:45 – 5:00: Wrap-up and adjourn – Mohammed Omer
Accessibility at CalEPA:
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mohammed Omer at Mohammed.Omer@dtsc.ca.gov or at (916) 322-2505. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. Hearing-impaired individuals can obtain information by using the California State Relay Service at (888) 877-5378 (TDD).
Security at CalEPA:
All visitors to CalEPA are required to sign in and receive a badge prior to attending any meeting in the building. The Visitor and Environmental Services Center is located just inside and to the left of the public entrance. Valid picture identification may be required due to security requirements. Please allow up to 15 minutes for receiving clearance, and then proceed to the room.