The California Environmental Protection Agency encourages public participation in what we do. We want you to know about the things we are working on and the news we make. Your participation at public events and meetings is always welcome.
CalEPA Media Contacts:
- Alex Barnum, Deputy Secretary for Communications and External Affairs
- Sheryl Watson, Assistant Director of Communications and External Affairs
- For general inquiries, call the Communications and External Affairs Office at (916) 324-9670.
Media Contacts for CalEPA Boards, Departments and Office:
- Air Resources Board
Contact: Stanley Young (916) 322-2990
- Department of Pesticide Regulation
Contact: Charlotte Fadipe (916) 445-3974
- Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle)
Contact: Mark Oldfield (916) 319-9942
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
Contact: Rosanna Westmoreland (916) 324-6544
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
Contact: Sam Delson (916) 445-6903
- State Water Resources Control Board
Contact: George Kostyrko (916) 341-5254
Subscribe to News Releases (Media Only)
Members of the news media can subscribe to news release distribution lists using the links below. Subscriptions to other sources of information are available to the general public at CalEPA Listservs.
- CalEPA Media Advisories Subscription
- California Air Resources Board News Release Subscription
- Department of Pesticide Regulation News Release Subscription
- CalRecycle News Release Subscription
- Department of Toxic Substances Control News Release Subscription
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment News and Information
- To receive news releases from the State Water Resources Control Board, contact the Office of Public Affairs at (916) 341-7365 or email Public Affairs Director George Kostyrko.